Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January ---> GOD'S WORK IN MY LIFE


Though I didn't completely make it to the one hundred percent on my support, God is working...

my life has been changed and challenged along with many others that have been involved directly or indirectly through the ministry of Word of Life.

In the past couple posts, I have talked about ReCharge, our snow camp, I hope the idea of lives being changed has impacted you as much as it has impacted me.

Youth are accepting Christ as their personal Savior!

Youth are dedicating their lives to Christ for His service!

 ...think about it...

That's Awesome! That is only something God can do!
 
"life change that brings a soul closer to GOD's heart,
is only something that GOD can do Himself."
 

 
How has God been working in your life
                                    or the ones around you?
How IS God working in your life right now?

 

1 comment:

  1. I love to see God working in other's lives...
    It increases my faith!
    He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; and being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. Romans 4:20-21

    ReplyDelete