Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DAY TWO__ in the office

So- my mom promptly asked after I had finished my first day in the office,
"did you take a photo??"
...I--- umm, tomorrow- = )
Day two went just as fast as day one!
You know how you sit down in front of your computer and you tell yourself,
"I am only going to be on here for 15 minutes!"
..two hours later you are still on it.
Well- that's me! = ) but it's a in a good way!
 
MINISTRY ONE:
Our first ministry that we have coming up is called "Canvassing" and that is this Saturday!
It's an Open Air Evangelism opportunity for the students, where they go door-to-door sharing the gospel, filling out a survey that ask questions like "What do you think about God?".
 
I have been printing out maps, surveys, etc...
I have really been enjoying the opportunity that God has given me!
It kills me sometimes when I have to sit in front of the computer when the weather outside is so gorgeous! From spending all my afternoons outside working, raking, shoveling, and being super active to sitting inside doing just that.. sitting... it is quite a shock...
= )

 
I just want to thank you for following my blog, that shows you care = )
And for those that have supported me financially, thank you!
And thank you for praying- prayer works!!
I ask that you continue to pray..
*for my ministry-
*..and you can also pray for the students as they go out this Saturday to share the Gospel. That God will be honored and glorified! = )
*Pray for open doors and open mouths-
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Evan, trying to look like he is busy.. he was intently staring at the screen... =)


 Lexi, making them phone calls!!
 
 
Sarah
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Lauren! Youre so cute. ;) so excited for you on this new adventure! Praying for you, my dear.
    -Tacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww t! thanks! I am totally enjoying it = )
      thank you so much for your prayers!

      Delete