Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Items For Sale--->

Today I gathered all that I have made for fun... and this is what I came up with!!
I decided it was time to clean house!! = )
And for YOU! It's time to get prepared for gifting season!!
I know, I know-- the leaves are just beginning to change color-
....or at least they are thinking about it...
It is never too early to start working on your Christmas list...
I hope I can help you out on your Christmas list, while in turn you will help me out with my ministry! = ) Buy and be twice blessed!!
---->1) By giving that gift away or treating yourself, it doesn't matter, and
---->2) You will help me in the mission that God has called me to serve Him in!
Please Check out my blog lauren's knits to see the items individually
(( For pricing and custom ordering ))

Thank you for your support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment