Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Thursday, October 17, 2013

CANADA \\ a Thankful day

 
this is called a Thanksgiving tree-- never heard of it!? what-?
It's a Canadian thing don't worry... = )
(Even most Canadians have never heard of it..)







just barely escaping Clifford---
       yes, if you can't tell from my face in the photo I sacrificed myself for my friend Sarah, taking two full pitchers of water. brrr---
    (Clifford!)


 







precious hosanna

she makes me think of my nieces every time I see her, and reminds my heart
 how much I miss them by aching a lot....



 
nothing like sharing the fellowship of eating a oh henry together with a great friend over Skype.
 
 
 
{sofia and I}
 in our coordinating unplanned outfits = )



Doesn't matter what day you have Thanksgiving on...
cause Canadians have their day on October 14, while Americans have theirs on November 28....
what matters is..
--->  Are you thankful??
i corinthians 10:26 and 31
       "For the earth is the LORD's, and all the fullness thereof."
   So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do,
                              do all to the glory of GOD.
i timothy 4:4
   for everything created by GOD is good,
                    and nothing is to be rejected if it is received
                                  with thanksgiving.

God calls us to be thankful.

in all things.     <----(!)
I Thessalonians 5: 18
            Give thanks in all circumstances for this is the will of GOD in Christ Jesus for you.


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the idea of a Thanksgiving tree! Maybe we should start a new tradition for our "Thanksmas" celebration :)

    ReplyDelete