Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Prasie Be to God--

 
I want to thank you all so much--
You have made my ministry possible! Praise be ultimately to GOD!
 
Here is a little card, a little Thank You and a update.... = )
  
..prayer request...
 
*it's easy in our human minds to think of ourselves of less importance,
    pray that I will be in constant remembrance that it's not how important that I become, but that I do it all for the glory of God and that He gets the praise!
*for finances- any dollar amount is nothing in the sight of our God who has created everything!
 
...praise...
*God has supplied for the month of September!
 
In light of God answering the need that I have to be supported financially, He has been growing my faith!
and many of those around me! my family and friends-
 
I thank you again!
 
-lauren
i thessalonians 5:24&25

No comments:

Post a Comment