Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Lauren's Journals in Portugal

Friday, August 23, 2013

what it looks like

OPPORTUNITIES ...and open doors

Now that I have finished my two years at Word of Life Bible Institute, God has opened new doors and new opportunities. I have been offered a position to intern at Word of Life’s campus in Ontario, Canada to be the Ministry Department Coordinator. This is a volunteer position, so in order to do so I need to raise support in the states to support me financially, and the commitment is one year. I ask that you consider prayerfully and financially supporting me that the gospel may go out to all the world.

I will be able to disciple young girls to pour into their lives and to help them grow closer to the Lord, and I turn I will be discipled, to help me continue growing closer to God.

I will be overseeing the ministry, helping the students on their ministry trips, getting them prepared beforehand and helping them to continue sharing the gospel in their daily life.  

The position that I get to be in and the team that I will partner with has an awesome opportunity to see Canada’s youth reached with the gospel, to watch life change happen, and to see the next generation grow up to be servants of Christ.

I need prayer support...

              * Wisdom

              * That God will be my focus

              * That the gospel will be proclaimed in my life

    >your participation in prayer allows you to be part of something bigger than money can pay, prayer connects us to our Heavenly Father, while money is just a stepping stone to furthering the gospel.

I need financial support...

       monthly support needed is $927 which covers:

               * Board and Room

               * Salary

               * Admin. Fee

    >be part of the stepping stone...

Thank you for the part you have played in my life, everything matters.

God has, is, and always bless you!



You may have been given an opportunity and never taken it-
You may have been given an a door but never opened it-
Or an open door and you never stepped through it-
You may have been given both, an opportunity and a open door,
-but have you taken the step of allowing God to use you?


 
You never know how God will use the things you have said or done, to impact someone else's life to either draw them closer to God or to cause them to follow themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment